It was the day we were going to go on the cruise of HELL!!!
As we walked down the steps I could smell the stench of flesh rotting (carried by the AIR of the river). We entered the boat that was used to transport people (the blackbird) from one side of hell to the other side (of the river) =O (If you do not know what =O is, basically its a face). When the boat set sail I threw Son Binh out of the cruise into the fiery lava (NOT!), he was sitting right on the other side. I could hear the lava (disgusting river water XD) swish through the river like the waves in the ocean. I could taste nothing because why would I want to taste the lava (river water). I could see undead (alive) birds flying through slowly getting sprayed by the steam (getting wet). When I put my hand out I could feel the HAWT (hot) steam (air) passing through.
As we returned to the entrance of hell we said good bye to the driver (which was true) and whispered to him "please don't give us a hard time in hell" (which was FALSE).
the End The End...
No comments:
Post a Comment