Thursday, July 29, 2010

MY GAMES

This week i played lunia which is an online game on IJJI.

An amazing fact is that some people in that game have no life. For example i did something wrong in a stage and there like "GO THAT WAY YOU DUMB ARSE... ITS ALWAYS THAT WAY". So basically they are freaks that like to waste money on games. It was my second time playing that stage so i was pretty new to that and i didn't know squat. I was like a I was a boxer with no gloves. Still that stage gave me lots of stuff... like exp and etc. I GOT SO BORED OF that so i decided to fish and go watch tv.

I caught lots of fishies like a green fish, blue fish, brown fish, red fish and 5 coloured fish. The last one is probably mutant. lolz

ARNOLDO OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment