Thursday, August 26, 2010

MY REPORT ON DA ... debate DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN

I think i did pretty well. I was pretty confident and I thought I spoke very well. My speech was pretty funny and I thought it was fully sick. I think the other team did well too but MY FULLY SICK TEAM KICKED THEM ALL THE WAY TO CHINA TOWN.

My team's speeches were also fully sick, fully sick and fully sick. They showed confidence when they were speaking. Soni's speech was also cool and he was very confident but he made a little mistake ("7PM - 1PM). Taz's speech was also fully sick but our teacher gave him the form of the 2nd speaker so he did not do as well as I thought because his nickname is "Politician" Taz. He was laughing his ass off during the speech but later went back on track to wrap it up in a recycled dog poop bag.

To SUM IT UP... MY TEAM BEAT THEIR TEAM THE END... =] =] =]

GOOD JOB SONI BLING FOR HIS CONFIDENTIALTYTYTY

No comments:

Post a Comment