It all started when I was playing my game... Call of Duty #5. This game has zombies. So I started to play when after round 20 zombies start climbing out of my tv. I decided to see if my character could come out but no it didn't so I was pretty much screwed up the hole. The zombies were doing the thriller by michael jackson. I wasn't so scared because I know you can kill them with a knife but it would take 20 slashes since it was round 20 SO I GOT A REALLY BIG KNIFE AND KNIFED THEM ALLLLLLLLL HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU. Well I wish it was like they actually didn't die because they were so UBER TANKY. I decided to get a lighter and deodorant to make a mini flamethrower. I lured them outside because I didn't want to burn the place. So I TRIED IT and they still chased me GOSH. I was about to give up and I decide to pray i was praying to the almight JEEBUS (Not Jesus i swear im buddhist). Still nothing happened and then I came up with a plan... LET THEM LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND BE SCARED OF THEMSELVES. So I did and amazing it worked ... when they saw themselves it didn't work properly but they did pee their pants hehehehe. I WAS LAUGHING SO MUCH I DIDN'T CARE I WAS GONNA GET EATEN AND BECOME A ZOMBIE. I looked on the bright side of being a zombie. No one to tell you what to do because they are too scared. I could scare the daylights out of people. I DON'T NEED TO GO TO THE DENTIST BECAUSE MY TEETH WOULD BE HORRIBLE AS A ZOMBIE.
Just as I was going to get mobbed the game crashed and then they all disappeared. I never played it again (in this story).
The end... I think.
UBER TANKY? Please explain?! I love the reference to Michael Jackson's Thriller!
ReplyDeleteAlison.