Thursday, November 4, 2010
my imaginary life of wealth
in my imaginary life im a quadrillionaire, this is how much money i have $$$999,000,000,000,000,000. I have a 5 story mansion which has its own GINORMOUS CINEMA, a park, a skate park, an aquarium, a zoo, a swimming pool, a room with a giant monitor for computer, a games console room, gigantor library with about all the books, a sports room and a music room with all the instruments in the world. I have all the movies b4 they are released because im a quadrillionaire. My room is as big as a school. I have my own private teacher which basically ruins my life of wealthyness. This teacher is a hard core fully strict person who never lets me have awesome fun. When hes not teaching me i just rock out with my fully gold guitar. I would invite my friend §oni and the person he likes... Zoo Magazine girls. I would let §oni get "entertained" *WINK WINK*. After that i will go bike riding on my $10000 gold bike down my gold hill and then drink my gold coloured water. After that, I would go to bed in my king king king sized bed with king king king sized pillows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment