I recently bought a game called Call of Duty : Black Ops. This game is 7th game of its series. This is by far THE BESTEST VERSION EVER. Black Ops is way better than Modern Warfare 2 because mw2 has a really hax perk called commando pro which can knife someone from 1 meter away. Black ops is based on the Geurilla warfare. Just yesterday i was killing my own background. I WAS KILLING VIETS, i didn't feel that sad because they were communist and they were trying to kill me with their ak 47 lol.
I then played online multiplayer which is not that hard (find people and shoot them). Previously i was level 21 now i am level 27 with 10000 cod points. My class has Scavenger (which steals peoples ammos), Hardened (which shoots through walls), Second Chance PRO (after you get shot you get another chance to live because people can revive you), AUG w/extended mag(which is an assault rifle) and a c375 w/extended mag (a pistol). That build wooped everyones ass all the way to Jamaica. My brother William is like a super freak. he is so freaky he scares me.
before that day I PLAYED NAZI ZOMBIES on the map Der Riese which is the last COD WAW map. I went solo and i got up to round 24. My first try on the mystery box i got the wunder waffe dg - 2. I only had a crappy gewehr which is a german rifle to defend my self from nazi zombies. My second go on the mystery box i got the rpk which has an 100 clip mag and 4 extra mags. When i was running out of ammo luckily i got a ray gun. I was getting rich and i decided i didnt want just have a normal hax build so i decided to pack a punch the new guns. that was my biggest mistake. that is the reason i died. i couldve lasted a few more rounds of nazi zombies with my ray gun BUT i decided to be a cool kid and waste all my money on pack a punch which cost 5000 points which is alot. i had 20000 points LOL. the total of my kills was 600 + kills and 80K points after . I AM SO PRO ARENT I.
Today i might be playing black ops again. i might be playing for the whole weekend non stop
No comments:
Post a Comment